The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business we must look ahead. Understanding the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and moving swiftly will prepare us for what’s to come.
Our overall mission and goals are what guides us as a company and as individuals.
Our Sorority’s mission is to empower and support young women to overcome vulnerability, gain independence and maximise their potential by leading positive, safe and fulfilling lives.
Values: Our shared values guide our actions and describe how we behave in the world:
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our communities
- Quality: What we do, we do well
To achieve our mission, we have developed a set of goals, which we will work with our communities to deliver through our charity.
- To support personal development to overcome vulnerability by…
Providing positive role models as mentors for our clients
Delivering workshops to raise awareness of female vulnerability
Engaging clients in positive activities
- To support professional development to overcome poverty by…
Supporting clients with work experience
Supporting clients to get job ready
Supporting clients to find and sustain education, training or work
- To support parental development to promote safer parenting by…
Being an advocate for young mothers
Supporting clients to access sexual health services
Supporting clients to achieve ECM 5 outcomes for themselves and their children
- To support community development to promote social inclusion by…
Involving communities in making decisions and supporting Our Sorority
Taking part in and organising community events to raise awareness of female vulnerability with communities
Encouraging clients to take part in activities in the community, use community facilities and services.
- Empowering young women by…
Raising confidence and self worth
Advocating on behalf of vulnerable young women